OUR SERVICES AND FUNERALS
The style and type of funeral you require can depend on many different factors.
At Jason Worsnip Family Funeral Service in Shaw we will talk with you and ask what your thoughts and wishes are for the funeral to ensure your needs are met.
Our knowledge and experience as a long established funeral director in Oldham means we can provide a range of options that you can consider including:
- Full arranging, help and advice on any wishes and services you may require.
- Arranging Church, Crematorium or Cemetery and the Minister / Vicar, Celebrant or Humanist as required for the Funeral Service.
- Full care of the deceased including transfer from place of death to our funeral home and embalming if chosen.
- Fully flexible arrangements for family visit and paying of respects to the deceased prior to the funeral service.
- Provision of transport i.e. traditional hearse, 6 seated limousine(s), horse drawn hearse, VW Camper Van hearse etc.
- Newspaper notices placed with assistance on suitable wording and style.
- Floral tributes.
- Any catering that may be required after the funeral can be arranged as you wish.
- A wide choice of coffins ranging from traditional wooden coffins to personalised picture coffins to more sensitive and softer coffins including wool and wicker.
- We will contact you after the funeral to make sure that you are satisfied with the service we provided. We can also help and advise you on the choice of memorial masonry and to discuss the scattering of the ashes.