Full Service Funerals in Oldham
Our Service to You
Our team of funeral directors and arrangers are available to support you during this difficult time. We will ensure you have our professional help and guidance when it comes to deciding how you want your loved one’s funeral to proceed.
With a Full Service Funeral in Oldham the choices are up to you, so you can have as little or as much input on the arrangements as you wish. Whether you want a traditional service, or you have your mind set on something a little more unique, such as a colourful celebration of your loved one’s life, perhaps with an alternative or customised hearse, our team will use their expertise to make it happen.
While in our care, your loved one will always be treated with respect and continually attended to, as they rest in our climate-controlled mortuary. They will be dressed in the clothing of your choice, or, if you prefer, a simple gown, and you can visit them in our private chapel of rest at an agreed time.
The total estimated cost includes a walnut effect satin finish coffin with lining and fittings. However, for an additional cost, you can choose an alternative from our range of coffins and caskets.
The Full Service Funeral at a Glance:
- The choice of a cremation or burial, along with a service, tailored to the way you want it
- Your loved one cared for by our team of compassionate and respectful funeral experts
- Traditional, contemporary or altogether unique – we will make the type of funeral you want happen
- Personal, face-to-face guidance and advice throughout the whole arrangement process, with one of our friendly and understanding arrangers
- Your loved one brought into our care and looked after by our fully-trained team
- Preparation, collection and distribution of all relevant documentation, liaison with the necessary third parties, and management of external payments to enable the funeral to legally proceed
- A complimentary online Funeral Notice, informing friends and family of the service and commemorating the life of your loved one
- Price includes basic coffin, with lining and fittings, which can be upgraded to a coffin or casket from our available range
- An appointed funeral director will be with you throughout the entire process, from arrangement, through to the day of the funeral and afterwards, providing support and comfort at all times.