Funeral Directors in Oldham, Here for you when you need us the most…
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you’ll always have someone to talk to, based on Milnrow Road, Shaw we cover the whole of of Oldham, Rochdale and the surrounding areas.
Together we can create a completely unique and personalised service – the way you want it to be.
Jason Worsnip Family Funeral Service in Shaw is a family owned and run independent Oldham funeral director service, run by Jason Worsnip and partners.
Jason Worsnip Family Funeral Service in Shaw will ensure that all bereaved families specific needs are met, whatever they may be, ranging from the simple or traditional religious service to anything more elaborate or personal you require. From your first contact with us we are available at any time for help and advice. We will support you with every aspect of the bereavement and funeral process including support after the funeral service itself for as long as you may need. We will guide you through the process at this most difficult time either at our new premises or in the comfort of your own home. You may have many questions at this time, about how to plan a funeral, funeral costs, burial or cremation, coffins, urns, caskets, funeral cars or hearses, flowers or funeral readings, we can help you with all these questions.
A Little About
Jason started working in Shaw for a local funeral director when he was 18 years old and now has over 30 years varied experience in this profession. During this time he worked in London where he was a manager for funeral directors to the Royal family and has been involved in many high-profile funerals.
Jason has also worked for corporate funeral companies, but found that he was not always able to provide the same level of care and personal service that his community deserves and is used to.
OUR SERVICES AND FUNERALS
The style and type of funeral you require can depend on many different factors.
At Jason Worsnip Family Funeral Service in Shaw we will talk with you and ask what your thoughts and wishes are for the funeral to ensure your needs are met.
Our knowledge and experience as a long established funeral director in Oldham means we can provide a range of options that you can consider including:
- Full arranging, help and advice on any wishes and services you may require.
- Arranging Church, Crematorium or Cemetery and the Minister / Vicar, Celebrant or Humanist as required for the Funeral Service.
- Full care of the deceased including transfer from place of death to our funeral home and embalming if chosen.
- Fully flexible arrangements for family visit and paying of respects to the deceased prior to the funeral service.
- Provision of transport i.e. traditional hearse, 6 seated limousine(s), horse drawn hearse, VW Camper Van hearse etc.
- Newspaper notices placed with assistance on suitable wording and style.
- Floral tributes.
- Any catering that may be required after the funeral can be arranged as you wish.
- A wide choice of coffins ranging from traditional wooden coffins to personalised picture coffins to more sensitive and softer coffins including wool and wicker.
- We will contact you after the funeral to make sure that you are satisfied with the service we provided. We can also help and advise you on the choice of memorial masonry and to discuss the scattering of the ashes.
TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE A COMPLETELY UNIQUE AND PERSONALISED SERVICE-THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE.
Contact Jason Worsnip Family Funeral Service in Shaw
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you’ll always have someone to talk to. Contact Jason Worsnip Family Funeral Service in Shaw today to ask any questions you may have at this difficult time.